Terms and Conditions
PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS …
• Add the CLIPART you want to purchase commercially to your cart.
• Add this Commercial License to your cart. This is good for ONE (1) Clip Art Set.
• ****** If you wish to purchase multiple sets of our Clip Art, please add that number of licenses to your cart.*****
• Include the name of the Clip Art you wish to use in check out notes to Seller.
• Please note that because we are a shop selling only digital downloads, that there will be no physical item that will be shipped to you with the purchase of this item.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT …
This listing is for a COMMERCIAL LICENSE applied to ONE SET of my Clip Art Sets (or 4 individual TRUCK/CAR listings) in my shop: . By purchasing this license, you can use the illustrations in your product(s) for sale with NO CREDIT REQUIRED.
The Commercial License is good for up to *500 uses. We do not offer unlimited uses.
COMMERCIAL USES INCLUDE:
• Physical end products that are not for resale by your customers.
• Logo Designs
• Website and Blog Banners
NOT ALLOWED with Commercial License:
• Since this is SMALL USE ONLY, most likely 500 uses will be sufficient. We do not offer unlimited use on our clipart. Strictly small use (Etsy, Amazon HANDMADE, small website).
• Re-selling illustrations as your own clip art, stock art, etc.
• NO DIGITAL RESALE IS PERMITTED unless it is a low resolution teacher worksheet or low resolution invitations that will not be sold with commercial rights to your customers.
• DO NOT use these illustrations to sell products created on sites like (but not limited to): Zazzle, RedBubble, Society6, and other third party online shops. Do not use these illustrations on flash sale companies like (but not limited to) zulily. Do not sell these images to online stores for them to use. This is strictly for small commercial website use, Etsy, and Amazon use. ***** Legal action will be taken if terms are not met.*****
• When using these images and making them into stencils, cross stitch, cut files, etc. please note that these “kits” or “patterns” can only be sold small scale such as Etsy, Amazon Handmade, personal website. This is strictly for SMALL commercial use.
• Please DO NOT Claim the illustrations as your own.